Saturday 21 December 2013

Things I am not going to buy - Day 21: Stuff to put in the bath

I love nice, smelly, bubbly stuff in my bath, or a luxurious oil, or crystals, or one of those "bath bombs" that explodes into the water (except when they have lots of petals and bits of junk in them).  The thing is, I only (usually) have one bath a day, and there is only a certain amount of product that you can put in one bath.


Why is it then, that every time I am in a supermarket, chemist or (worst of all), Costco, do I feel the need to buy another bath product?  I suffer from bubble bath amnesia whenever I see any of these items for sale, and I put one in my basket every time.  Costco is the worst, because they sell packs of 3 VERY large Radox bubbly.  My bathroom cupboard is full of it, and I probably need to have 5 baths a day for the next year to use up all of the contents of my cupboard. 

I CERTAINLY don't need any more bath products!

However.... I don't think I will object if Santa brings me something nice from Jo Malone...

No comments:

Post a Comment