Thursday 12 December 2013

Things I am not going to buy - Day 12: Heston Caramel Popcorn Ice-cream



There's not a lot that can be said about this.  It is something that didn't exist up until about 6 months ago, and I was persuaded to buy by my son, who adores popcorn.  My son didn't like it.  I have absolutely no reason to buy it - especially as I absolutely loved the taste, and manage to eat the whole of rest of the carton - in ONE go!  Don't think the "calories per portion" quoted on the carton covered a portion of that size!  I think it must contain a drug as it is so addictive.
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy
I must not buy


No comments:

Post a Comment